Overall the Magic Kingdom is the best park for kids under 4 years old. It has the most rides, characters, and eating options for them. However, even some of the rides can be a bit dark or scary for young kiddos, so here are our top 5 rides for toddlers at the Magic Kingdom:
1. Peter Pan! - This is all time favorite ride at Disney World. With no heigh requirement, everyine can load up into a magical pirate ship and travel over London and Neverland and relive the story. This ride is also incredibly popular so the line queues can be crazy. I recommend either using a Fast Pass for this ride or heading to it first thing in the morning.
2. Winnie the Pooh - Winnie the Pooh ride has taken over what used to be Mr. Toad's Wild Ride in Fantasyland. The ride travels with Pooh and his friends through a quick story/dream world in search of honey. The wait times arent terrible for this ride and the interactive queue and play area are always a big hit with the kids.
3. Dumbo - Always a classic! The Dumbo ride allows you to soar above the near Circus area of the Magic Kingdom. With 2 rides, the lines move faster than they used to and they also have integrated an indoor playground. I have trouble getting my kids out of the playground to get on the ride itself!
4. Under the Sea - Part of the new Fantasyland area uses classic Disney animatronics and great design to retell the story of the Littler Mermaid.
5. Teacups - The Mad Hatter's Tea Party with spinning Teacups is always a hit with the little ones as you can make it go as fast or as slow as you want. This ride has a very short line on most days so its also a great way to get a quick ride in when you might be having a child fed up with the lines and crowds.
Tara is a Disney-obsessed Mom of two active boys!