Cinderella may have only wanted a night off, but no one can deny her shoes made her outfit! Likewise what shoes you wear to theme parks can make the difference between comfort and tears at the end of a long day. So if you are like me and VALUE comfortable and cute shoes, check out our favorites:
(Note: glass slipper, while cute, seriously not functional...)
1. Sanuk Yoga Sling 2 Flip-Flop - While I normally am not a fan of thin flip-flops for long days at the parks, these are made out of a padded yoga-mat sole. They may not be what you want to wear if you are going to be at the Magic Kingdom from rope drop to the final firework, but these are a great, cool option of a morning in the park, or a day relaxing by the resort pool.
2. Sketchers Performance Go Walk 2 Flash Gym Walking Shoe - These are my number one suggestions for park goers! I have loved these since my first pair! They are much more flexible than a traditional sneaker, and now they too are made with yoga mats, so the footboard is super comfortable. I could wear these all day and still feel great walking back to my car!
3. Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars - These shoes are tremendously popular among the Disney crowd for two main reasons. One they are comfortable and provide a good support for a long park day, and Two, they come in so many cute colors they provide a great balance of style and function. If you are into "Disneybounding", this may be the perfect shoe for you!
4. JSport by Jambu - I first bought a pair of these for Disney World based on the recommendation of a friend and they definitely lived up to the hype! They were super supportive and comfy, but also provided a bit more style to the normal Sneaker option. I do recommend giving these a good 2-3 week break-in period when you first by them. But after that, you should be good to go!
5. Orthaheel by Vionic Tide Sequins - Don't let the name "Ortha" fool you! These are not for your grandmother, although she'd probably like them, too! These are the perfect sandal for dinner out at Epcot or at one of the resorts. The sequins give it just enough bling to mask the fact that its really an uber-comfy flip-flop!
Tara is a Disney-obsessed Mom of two active boys!