Here are this week's Quick 5!
Top 5 Reasons To Love Disney in September!
1. Low Crowds! - No brainer that since schools are in sessions, there are a LOT less crowds! Wait times for rides are so nice and short. (But be aware then that this is also when refurbishments might be scheduled and there are shorter operating hours...)
2. Fall Decorations Start Going Up - the Fall decorations at Disney World are spectacular! You don't even realize its still 90 degrees!
3. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - Starting September 2nd the Magic Kingdom hosts the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It is one of the most fun experiences at Disney World. The rare characters are enough to get me there!
4. Epcot's Food and Wine Festival - Beginning in Mid-September you can eat and drink your way around the world at over 30 kiosks in the World Showcase, not to mention the tons of special events such as Party for the Senses and Food Tastings.
5. Eat to Beat Concerts - Beginning at the same time as the Food and Wine Festival, Epcot's Eat to the Beat Concert will transport you to the 80s and a 90s and you won't even mind! In 2016 you can revisit classics by Wang Chung, Air Supply, Fuel, and Sugar Ray!
**Eat to the Beat Photo Courtesy of FLICKR user Sam Howzit
Tara is a Disney-obsessed Mom of two active boys!