1. Refillable Water Bottle – A bottle of water at Disney can cost around $2, but you are absolutely allowed to bring in your own water bottle and refill them with the free cups of water at the counter service restaurants or the water fountains. Staying hydrated is so key to spending a full day a park!
2. Cooling Towel – These small towels that cool when wet can be a life saver in the heat of day. Whether your have a hot toddler or a cranky husband, these are worth every penny!
3. Glow Sticks/Light Up Toys – Once the sun starts to set the street vendors with the bright glow toys and the spinning toys are EVERYWHERE. And every child wants one. Do yourself a favor and already have on handy in your bag.
4. Ponchos – In Florida a rain storm is to be expected at least once during your trip. Grab some ponchos from the Dollar Tree before you leave home. The ones in the park are usually about $6!
5. Apparel/Costumes – Inside the park these are going to cost major $$$. But if you scope out your local Wal-Marts, Targets, and even Etsy, you can grab Disney apparel and costumes for way less!
Tara is a Disney-obsessed Mom of two active boys!