Maybe its the upcoming holidays, or just that Disney Depression is setting in, but I am seriously missing the mixologists at Disney World. The beverage offerings all throughout Disney World seem to be an ever-expanding foray into unique and delicious. No place is this more evident than at Epcot. A park almost as famous for its alcohol (and its consumption) as its attractions. But unless you are intent on drinking at every pavilion in the World Showcase, you will likely want to selective choose your drinks to optimize both their value but their deliciousness. In that mind, here are our time 5 adult drinks in Epcot!
1. Avocado Margarita from the Mexico Pavillion
2. Schofferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen
3. Prosecco from the Italy Pavillion
4. Frozen Kirin from the Japan Pavilion
5. Grand Marnier Slush from the France Pavillion
Tara is a Disney-obsessed Mom of two active boys!