Here's my quick five for the week!
What to wear to the Magic Kingdom for a summer day!
1. T-shirt or Tank Top. Its hot. I highly recommend a lightweight, cotton tee! And there are so many cute disney options out there, so I always try to have a bit of fun with mine.
2. Shorts. Just comfortable shorts.
3. Hat and Sunglasses - With the summer sun beating down on your, make sure you have your sunglasses and a way to shield your face. You will be thankful for that sunburn you didn't get because of your hat.
4. Jewelry - Ok so I usually am a NO JEWELRY person at Disney. I don't like it getting sweaty and sunscreeny. That said, there are now so many cute Disney options for women that how can you not get in on the Disney fun?
5. COMFORTABLE SHOES. There was a whole Modern Family episode about this one! Don't wear the stilettos or clogs. Wear something that is supportive and will allow your feet to breathe. I love the sketcher go walks, but a good worn-in sneaker will do!
Tara is a Disney-obsessed Mom of two active boys!